Law admission test registration is a procedure of Lat admission. The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) conducts the Law Admission Test(LAT). The applicants who want to get admission to an undergraduate LLB degree program must be a clear Law admission LAT.
As in public or private sectors or any affiliated colleges in the direction of the Supreme Court of Pakistan. Because of Vido 6 march 2018 and their judgment dated august 31,2018 passed in c.p.134/201.
Eligibility criteria For Law Admission test
- Applicants must fulfill the eligibility criteria of the higher education commission (HEC) to get admission in LLB LLM and Ph.D. programs.
- Applicant must have to clear the higher secondary school certificate (HSSC)
- Students apply for lat test who are awaiting the final examination of (HSSC)
- Applicants from Balochistan province must have the Domicile
- Applicants must obtain a minimum of 50 marks in the Law Admission Test registration
- Minimum age of the applicant to get admission in law degree
- For LLB. 5 years age up to 25 years
- For LLM. age up to 30 years
- For Ph.D. age up to 35 years
- Students how had already the HEC or Government scholarship is not eligible to apply
Lat Test syllabus and pattern
Law Admission Test for Admission in the LLB program consists of the following subjects.
Related: Lat Past Papers
Related: Law universities in Pakistan
- Essay (EITHER IN ENGLISH URDU
- Personal statement
- general knowledge
- Islamic study
- Pakistan study
Lat Date of Examination
- Any change in Law admission test registration date then communicate with www.hec.gov.pk
- Applicants who apply for an HEC Lat 2022 While download their roll no slip from the official website of the higher education commission,
- HEC also send the roll no slip by email and inform the applicants by SMS while filling the online form of Hec Lat test 2022 applicant must provide the correct email and contact number during Lat registration
- Original CNIC and a print of roll no slip is required to enter the examination hall on the day of the Hec Lat test 2022
HEC LAT TEST DATE 2022
The test will conduct on 30 January 2022
LAT Examination Centers
- Law Admission Test will conduct in large cities. candidates should select the center anyone which are available on the list once a candidate selects a center then he will not change the center after registration of Hec Lat Test 2021
Law Admission test registration
- Visit http:/etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration in any problem during registration please visit www. lawguide.pk for guidance
- The online submitted application will consider for the Lat registration
- The test fee Rs:500/ for Hec Lat test 2021 must deposit by Atm Machine/Bank Deposit slip in the account no,1742 7900 133401 account title higher education commission, bank: Habib bank limited Branch code:1742 bank draft/pay order will not be accepted
- Applicants are required to send a copy of the fee deposit slip through courier at the address: room no .13-209,2nd floor, HRD building, HEC,h-8 Islamabad. Before the last day of registration. Write the CNIC number at the backside of the deposit slip.
Deadline for Law Admission test Apply Date 2022
Hec Announced the new date for Hec Lat test date 2022, 17 January 2022 is the last date for the Law admission test to apply
For Complete details of Lat Test 2021 and marks distribution click LAT SYLLABUS 2021